The Cult of Caner

Here is an example of how irrational the followers of Ergan Butch Caner can be.  

This is an exchange I partook in via Facebook with a student who, while claiming to be at least somewhat Reformed, attends Liberty University.

I don’t know if I would believe this mess if I had not been involved in it directly… and even then I am bewildered.  You would think that, just because someone is a “Christian leader”, they get a free pass to lie and do anything they want – and NO ONE can question them when they are caught in their lies!  This is nuts and cult-like at the very least.

(btw… the exchange ended because I was promptly removed from Leah’s friends list, making it impossible for me to reply.)
Facebook Caner Cult
This is nuts!

Comments

  1. Fascinating. All rhetoric...no substance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul claims to be a Christian leader. Yet he wants to 'erase' you because you say one thing he doesn't like.

    That may be worse than Leah's ignorance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Faith + Works of the Law = Severed from Christ (A look @ Galatians 5, its meaning in context, and how the TNIV/NIV muddies the meanings yet again)

Thought Police Strike Again...

Mere Arminianism – Free Will, Predestination, and CS Lewis – Part One